Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Last time on Kitschy Galore...

I can't believe it has been almost two years since my last post! Needless to say, a lot has happened & I won't bore you with all the details. Instead let's bullet point just a few highlights, shall we?

•  First off, the Galore family is finally settled into the new Kitschy Headquarters, located in the charming little seaside town of Bristol, Rhodes Island.  We absolutely love it here!


• Sadly we've lost a few good men along the way.

Houdini (our sweet little hammie) has sadly passed away. The poor darling. Hamsters are never long for this world.

Also my beloved Spike, our pet pug & my muse of 10 years lost his battle with cancer. I am still struggling with his absence as we approach this two year anniversary of transition.


 Then there is Ouija a.k.a. Hellcat. His is a much cheerier tale, as he has met his happily ever after  with Gramma & Grampa a.k.a. Mr. Galore's Mum & Dad. We could not bring a cat to the new place & as it just so happened Gramma & Grampa had just lost there sweet little kitty a few months prior. So they were in need of a pussycat, Ouija was in need of a new home & I was in much need of some sleep. It was a win for everyone.


The shape of our family has changed very much in these past two years. Though some of the these changes have been rather difficult, we have had many blessings too. I am extremely excited to share this one with you...

• There's a new Galore in town. Officially he goes by Dust Bunny, but he has also been know to answer to Dusty, Dusty Buns & Bundoo. He is so funny & always up to some mischief or another. He has brought our family so much joy & I'm sure this won't be the last post featuring Dust Bunny.


• The Kitschy Galore Etsy shop has undergone a few changes as well. There are some brand new items in the shop & even more to come... So be sure to visit & visit often!  Also, I am absolutely delighted to report that the phenomenally talented illustrator & my partner-in-crime, Robert Wohl a.k.a Mr. Galore has just created a series called 'Roadside Kitsch'. It's a series of prints featuring the most iconic landmarks America's roads have to offer & you can find them exclusively at  Kitschy Galore!




So there yo have it, two years in review. I do hope you'll come back again soon. I promise my next post wont be two years down the road. Until then... Cheers Deers!

No comments:

Post a Comment